Wednesday, March 16

Cheltenham Day Two

All my hard work at Cheltenahm day one was sucked up by the soccer yesterday evening.
Seconditis

Spirit Son (2nd)
Caroles Legacy (2nd)
Garde Champetre & A New Story (2nd & 3rd)
Quevega (won)
Peddlers Cross & Menorah (2nd & nowhere)

Fortunately I had an each way treble which pulled out 12 points profit for the day (Caroles Legacy, Tullamore Dew, A New Story).

Then it got all sucked up by the soccer, 1 1/2 out of two on both doubles, longshot also lost for a nine point loss, plus I had a 2pt double on Man Utd and Bayern.  Even though Inter's first goal was offside the bet still would have lost.  -11 pts on soccer, +1 pt for the day.  Feels like I lost a fortune, ha.

Todays fancies at Cheltenham are:

1.30 Beshabar
2.05 Oscars Well
2.40 Time For Rupert
3.20 Mater Minded
4.00 Call The Police
4.40 Plan A
5.15 Raise The Beat

My first bet will be an each way accum on the first 6 which pays 250k+ if they all win, should not be too much trouble I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment