Monday, January 31

A Lazy Week

Training

At I least I got 3 nights in the gym, which I quickly negated by drinking Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Being away for the weekend it was obvious there would be no bike time, and all drink time so a backward step for the week no doubt.


At least my new tyres arrived, and arrived before me, perched against the front door upon arrival. Thankfully they only arrived on Monday a few hours before me, and not Friday, otherwise they would have been sitting outside the apartment all weekend making everyone aware that nobody was home. How fucking stupid are postmen?


Anyway, the tyres, Continental Grand Prix 4000's (red) were swiftly adorning the fulcrum zeroes, red on red, lovely. I took pleasure dumping the ragged Schwalbe Ultremos. Its strange, the Schwalbes eroded so quickly yet I never punctured once, they went completely out of shape and warped quicker than the tyre wore down. They were lying in the cupboard for about a year before I used them, and if I remember correctly there was a recall at some stage back then so I could have purchased a faulty set. I may invest in a pair for La Marmotte all the same. The Conti's will keep me going in the mean time.


Back training tomorrow again, probably a spin on the bike, then hit the gym wed, Thur, Fri, back on the bike Sat & Sun. That's the plan, whether I stick to it is another story which will be told at a later date.

Sports Betting
The over 2.5 selections came in on Saturday, with 4 from 5 winning on the both to score shortlist, however, the losing selection (Lille v Lens - 1-0) I had included in my accumulator. One Lens goal the difference between -135 or +585, it never arrived. Still showed small profit for January so cant complain.


Tuesday (1 Feb) & Wednesday (2 Feb) shortlist, include and exclude at your own discretion.


Both Teams To Score
Southend v Oxford, Torquay v Hereford, Exeter v Southampton, Peterborough v Sheff Wed, QPR v Portsmouth, Aldershot v Barnet


Over 2.5 Goals
Peterborough v Sheff Wed, QPR v Portsmouth, Watford v Crystal Palace, Torquay v Hereford


Home Wins
Roma, Watford, Peterborough, Man Utd, Udinese, Bournemouth

No comments:

Post a Comment